We bought this LS MT347 Tractor back in March: We love it and have been using the heck out of it. We'll get even more use out of it this winter with the front mount snow blower. However..... Daylight isn't lasting long anymore and the factory lighting sucks. Not only are the lights dim to start with, but they are in the hood and constantly get blocked by the bucket. Time for more lighting. Since we bought the no-cab poverty spec tractor, there are plenty of blanks for switches: Luckily the holes fit standardized L-series switches: I made some quick brackets from some u-bolts and scrap aluminum angle: I mounted a big LED light in the front: And two smaller LEDs in the back: Then it sat for a week waiting for some wire and split wire loom to show up. Tonight, I got it all wired up. I built a new harness that's completely protected by split loom and zip tied it to the existing rear harness. I used heat shrink crimp connectors throughout: I didn't do relays since the big light draws about 8 amps and the switches are rated for 20. The roll bar does not have a good ground, so I ran ground wires back through the new harness to a ground lug under the dash. The front and rear lights are on independent circuits with their own fuses. Hooray : It was well after dark when I finished so I took it outside to see the improvement. Front before with the high beams AND work lights on: Front after: The puny rear work light before: And after: The difference was so big it made me giggle. I like it when a project has great results This will make plowing after dark MUCH easier.