I've done the introduction...Now's the time for a "build" thread! I've had the CJ for about 3 weeks and wasted no time getting started. The first thing I did was remove and disassemble the carburetor. I didn't replace any parts, just simply cleaned every chamber. It runs well...I installed new plugs, points and adjusted the timing. I went through the lighting connection by connection and got everything working as it should. There's other things like new radiator hoses, fuel filter, differential gaskets & gear oil but let's get to the pix...Reading is boring! The pic from the craigslist ad. Home in the shade cleaning after removing the tire carrier, tow bar, jerry cans etc. I'm going for the minimalist look...I used sheet metal and JB Weld on the backside to plug unused switch holes. Getting ready for the frowned upon bed liner spray. No more glass fuses crammed up under the dash. Touching up the exterior paint with a new shade of green. I really like this stuff - Rust-Oleum Green Self Etching Primer. The new and improved "Basic" dash layout. To cover up the stereo hole, I had some ABS plastic laying around. I installed a power socket and an on/off switch for a future accessory. Next task is to tackle the flat fender look.